- Contact me Contact Form
Hello and welcome on my profesional profileProactive, creative and goal oriented with 2+ years’ experience in marketing and business development. Areas of strengths include:
- Brand building and portfolio development;
- Strategic planning and implementation, able to prioritize effectively, multi tasks and achieve objectives within time;
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with cross functional and international teams.
Currently looking for new challenges,if you have any opportunity corresponding to my profile, feel free to contact me on my email firstname.lastname@example.org
Colgate Palmolive - Geneva - Switzerland(Full-time - June 2011 - December 2013)
- Liquid Hand Soap, Bar Soap, Deodorants (Palmolive · Sanex · Tahiti)
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
• Manage the entire process of launch preparation
• Coordinate & manage all country-pairings (based on languages & volume) for Europe
• Manage all the approval process of artworks for new products & re-launch
• Follow-up with all European countries to provide required information & input
• Follow-up on go-to-market deliverables developed by team-members (trade story, trade video)
• Lead own go-to-market project to be used in-store (shopper program, visual communication)
• Provide performance analysis every month for the assigned categories and new products
• Conduct bi-annual portfolio performance analysis
• On-going competitive analysis
• Ad hoc analysis using various databases Nielsen, Euromonitor, etc.
• Act on local project briefs once approved by the Central Marketing Manager · (Europe)
• Investigate simplification business opportunities
• Provide support for countries & other stakeholders on specific queries
• Coordinate internal contacts (R&D, Supply chain, countries marketing teams...) and
external relations (agencies, suppliers...).
• Assigned member of a team of 8 persons in charge of defining the 2020 vision of PCP
for Colgate Palmolive Global;
NEW BRAND INTEGRATION
• Participated at the implementation of Sanex Deodorants portfolio for Colgate Palmolive.
Afrique Interlink - Cape Town - South Africa(Internship - June 2010 - October 2010)
- -Create catalog to promote the products & the company
CORE BRANDS (The company of Wine people, Swartland winery, Namaqua wines, Simonsvlei)
CONNOISSEURS BRANDS (Asara wines, Fairview wines, Ernie Els, Rust en Vrede, Rupert & Rotschild, La Motte, Leopard leap, The Sadie family, Hartenberg Estate, Ataraxia, Glen Carlou, Rijk’s private cellar and Waterkloof wines.)
- Web site management.
- Analyzed and developed the potential of West African countries and Indian Ocean islands for the wine producers.
- Developed the marketing materials for all brands (Core and Connoisseur);
- Developed specific distribution in Reunion island of key connoisseurs brands (Rupert&Rothschild, Ernie Els, La Motte...);
- Led national mass market distribution contract (+$50K first 3 month) for NAMAQUA brand introduction in Cameroon
Champagne Breton Fils - Congy - France(Internship - January 2010 - March 2010)
- Developed a Champagne house internationally.
- Created fliers to promote the products & the company (English/ French/Spanish).
- Generated all the text of the web site (French/English/Spanish).
- Developed sales t in France (Planned tasting in South West of France, data base development of all the wine merchants).
- Participate to Class export in Reims and organized the participation to the London international wine fair in Excel in May.
- Developed the social and business network (VIADEO, LINKED IN).
- Seek distributors overseas (Japan, China, USA, UK, Spain, Canada...).
- Negotiated an exclusive distribution contract in Canada (CA + than 20K€ the first year).
- Enrolled commercial agents for India.
Clever games, publishing company - Schengen - Luxembourg(Internship - March 2009 - July 2009)
- Built the sourcing of a new game boards producer in China and develop the sales of the company overseas.
- Cut production cost by 40 % by managing the 2009 production from A to Z with new producer in China;
- Negotiated a long term distribution in the Netherlands and North Belgium markets (more than 25K€ in 3 month).
- Create the entire games catalog
- Translation of all the game rules in English and Spanish
IAE Aix en Provence, Graduate school of management (accredited by EQUIS and AMBA) (September 2008 - December 2010)
- Certificate of Management skills - Marketing of products and services on the international level
Merkure Institute (September 2004 - June 2006)
University Aix Marseille 3 Paul Cezanne (September 2007 - June 2008)
- Top student Master's degree
- SPECIAL PRICE OF THE JURY in December 2010 at the APEX Challenge for the international in Marseille
The Challenge APEX is oganized every year, by the General concil of PACA region, with objective to reward students which contributed significantly to the export development of a company.
At the beginning hundred of candidates send their internship reports, only 8 of them are selected for the final round. The oral defense is taking place in front of a Jury of 10 biggest companies of the region CEO (Eurocopter,..). I received at this occasion the special price of the Jury for the best international development of a company.
- CCE (French chamber of foreign exchanges) curses and Certification of the French Advisors of Commerce in December 2010
- Practice of Judo during 9 years - Regional champion;
- Event organizer: Business school gala and Marketing outings in Colgate Palmolive.
- English: Bilingual (6 month in South Africa in 2010 and 1 year in Chicago in the United states in 2006/2007)
TOEIC (Test of English for international communication) score 895, in 2007
- Spanish: Good writing and spoken level (6 month in Spain)
- Office Pack, Illustrator, Photoshop, Nielsen, Euromonitor and Internet proficiency
- Various trips: Spain, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Croatia, Belgium, United states, Canada, Costa Rica, Switzerland, Bahamas, Luxembourg, Netherlands, South Africa, Swaziland, Poland, Thailand.